- Must have minimum of 2 years’ experience in a 4 or 5 star hotel in the same position
- Must have a Hotel School Diploma or similar
- Must be computer literate, and must be bilingual with good communication skills
Skills & Abilities:
Manage the Housekeeping Department by ensuring cleanliness, cost control and the control of operational equipment. This person will also be responsible to conduct daily room checks, including but not limited to white glove checks.
Manage the Housekeeping Department efficiently in accordance with company policies and procedures. This includes managing staff according to the company code of conduct.
- Ensure the prescribed company standards are maintained in all areas of responsibility.
- Ensure that total guest satisfaction is maintained in areas under Housekeeping control. And control costs .Identify and implement staff training schemes aimed at ensuring that the company’s operating standards are achieved.
- Control and coordinate the work of all staff under the direction of the Head Housekeeper. This person must be able to analyze the occupancy and allocate staff accordingly in the absence of the Head Housekeeper.
- Ensure that all operational equipment and work utensils are maintained in good working order. Ensure that bedrooms are serviced timeously in order to maximize room occupancy.
- Responsible for the master keys and security of the rooms and suites. Sources and contacts potential and existing clients to develop and maintain relationships with the Hotel.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety measures are in place and checklists are completed monthly.
Email Updated CV with professional head and shoulders photo along with reference letters and qualifications to email@example.com.