- Suitable applicant must have relevant, formal Chef qualification/s
- Must have a minimum of 12-15 years as an Executive Chef in a 4 or 5 star Hotel.
- Must have worked their way up through the ranks: Commis Chef, Demi CDP, CDP, Senior CDP, Sous Chef and Executive Chef
- Age: 45 years and older.
- This person will be expected to physically cook in the kitchen and teach the staff new skills.
- This person will be held responsible for the Food Cost and for all culinary activities for the restaurant and hotel.
- Oversee all activity in the kitchen, plan menus, oversee product purchasing and manage culinary budget.
- Responsible for the smooth running of the kitchen and manage areas of profit, stock, wastage control, hygiene practices and training within the kitchen.
- Responsible for the consistent preparation of innovative and creative cuisine of the highest quality, presentation and flavour for the dining rooms, banquets and other food facilities, resulting in outstanding guest satisfaction.
Email updated CV with professional head and shoulders photo, with relevant qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org