Salary R30 000 to R40 000 per month negotiable on experience
- Suitable incumbent will be expected to achieve the sales targets as set out on an annual basis for the territory allocated to them.
- Provide a professional link between the Company and the areas key supporting surgeons.
- Ensure high levels of service to existing clients as well as potential new end users.
- Be responsible for finding opportunities to grow the allocated territory’s sales through permissible and ethical strategies.
- Be self-motivated with an entrepreneurial enthusiasm.
- Plan, organise and strategize a sales effort.
- Be a people’s person and be able to develop positive businesses relations with a diverse range of people.
- Be a team player and be willing to assist team members as and when it is required.
- Have a passionate interest in the field of Orthopaedics
- It would be ideal if the applicant has experience or knowledge in one or a combination of the following:
- Theatre procedures and the theatre environment.
- Orthopaedic related categories such as anatomy or types of surgeries performed.
- Marketing medical devices within the hospital environment.
- Maintain and manage territory’s consignment stock with monthly stock checks.
- Accept turns on the call out roster for weekend set deliveries and or case bookings.
- Willingness to do country trips as and when required.
- Collect and deliver sets as and when required.
- (Suitable applicants are required for the Pretoria area, and for Johannesburg West, and Johannesburg East)
Email updated CV with professional Head and shoulders photo to email@example.com