- Must have Hotel School Diploma or other similar qualification.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in the same position in a 4 & 5 star hotel only.
- Assisting in Managing all F&B operations and delivering an excellent guest experience.
- Forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, stock, staff and finance. Maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Strong & effective communication skills on all levels.
- Effective customer relations.
- Must have strong financial skills in regard of budgets, food cost and beverage costs.
- Must have sound knowledge of menu planning and costing.
- Must have sound knowledge in beverage and wine planning and costing.
- Must have excellent Industrial Relations skills in all aspects of staff discipline.
- Must be familiar with “Apex and Plus Point” point of sale system or something similar.
- Must have strong banqueting background.
- Must have strong ability to delegate managers and staff effectively in all aspects.
- Must be able to work under pressure effectively.
- Must be able to make effective decisions and use own initiative where necessary.
- Must be able to deal with customer complaints effectively.
- Ensure that all set standards in regard of food and service quality is maintained at all times to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to provide all relevant cost and revenue reports in the F&B department.
- Must be able to apply all necessary training to all managers and staff in the F&B department.
- Be able to maintain a high standard in cleanliness and hygiene throughout the department.
- Ensure that all operating equipment is maintained in a good state of repair.
- Must have valid driver’s license and own transport.