- Must have at least 10 years’ experience as a Spa Manager in a similar sized City Spa (NB!)
- Spa qualifications a must. (NB!)
- Managing all Spa operations and delivering an excellent guest experience.
- Forecast, plan and manage all Spa orders, stock, staff and finance. Maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Must be able to manage all Spa operations and deliver an excellent guest experience.
- Must be able to forecast, plan and manage all Spa orders, stock, staff and finance.
- Must be able to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement
- Must be well-organized and have strong administrative skills
- Must have strong customer relations and communication skills
- Must be computer literate
- Must have strong ability to delegate staff effectively in all aspects.
- Must be able to work under pressure effectively.
- Must be able to make effective decisions and use own initiative where necessary.
- Must be able to deal with customer complaints effectively.
- Ensure that all set standards and quality is maintained at all times to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to provide all relevant cost and revenue reports for the Spa.
- Must be able to provide or source all necessary training to Spa employees.
- Be able to maintain a high standard in cleanliness and hygiene throughout the Spa.
- Ensure that all operating equipment is maintained in a good state of repair.
- Must have valid driver’s license and own transport.