We urgently require a Territory Manager for the Bloemfontein area. RUMINANT SECTOR (Cattle and sheep)
- Employment Equity required.
- Suitable incumbent will be responsible for growing and managing business relationships with our key customers within the ruminants sector. This includes responsibility for achieving the sales budget; executing the sales & marketing plan and leading the account planning process for customers.;
- Applicant must have the following:
- At least 3 years solid sales experience with a proven track record of achieving targets.
- Agriculture Diploma/Degree/Masters – Marketing Diploma/Degree/Masters – Business Administration Diploma/Degree/Masters; Veterinary Degree/Masters; Experience in sales; execution of strategy set out; Sound knowledge of key customers and Business Unit organization structure and processes;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Be able to demonstrate agility within a cross functional team. Achieve short and mid- term financial targets as set by ruminant department for the assigned territory/customers, with a qualitative target achievement on launch/individual brands in the territory, with Customer & Territory plans. Be able to set and execute the plan in line with the local ruminant strategy. Ensure proper priority setting and focus to achieve targets on product and customer level.
- Communicate market related opportunities to team and business. Create innovative solutions on launching products to customers. Customer management and engagement, and lead by compiling all relevant information in the CRM system for all customers. Maintain call rates by achieving reach and frequency for customers in alignment with department head .
- Support compliance in marketing and sales. Oversee compliance and adherence to corporate procedures (e.g. Code of Conduct); local regulations; ethical standards and best practices as applicable.
- Key competencies as follows: Accountability, entrepreneurship; customer management; organizational planning and excellent marketing plans.
Email updated CV with professional head and shoulders photo to email@example.com.; Please also send relevant qualifications; reference letters, and recent pay slip.