Weddings and Functions Coordinator required for a renowned and reputable wedding and function venue/ hotel.
- Must have three years previous wedding/function coordinating experience
- Tertiary hospitality or events qualification an advantage.
- Must be well –organized with strong administrative & numeracy skills.
- Must have excellent customer relations and communication skills with excellent computer literacy, preferably with Apex hotel software.
- Needs to demonstrate strong attention to detail.
- Must be fluent English and other languages will be an advantage.
- Must be proficient in converting more leads and be a sales target orientated.
- Be able to ask for the sale after site viewing.
- Follow up on leads, back up sales with top-quality service
- Identify client needs and recommend appropriate services
- Develop strategies and processes to increase referrals.
- Must have a pleasant disposition. and be able to communicate with managers on all levels.
- Must be able to maintain standards and be willing to participate in various bridal shows, conferences and functions as required.
- Must be willing to work weekends and on occasion after office hours.
- Be able to compile management reports, and be able to work under pressure. working with staff at all levels, being a team player
- Must have own transport and driver’s license.
Other allowances: Medical Aid, Pension and Uniform as per company policy.
Please email an updated CV with professional head and shoulders photo, along with relevant references and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org